JellyPages.com

Sunday, January 20, 2013

i'm in love?

whoah!I cant believe that . yeah ! after two years i've be solo and now i have couple . who is the guy ? Muhammad . ahaaa . so cant believe . he is my batchmate in SEMESRA . we never talk each other for two years been there . okay . he's good looking btw . so cute for me . andddddd !! he is my friend's ex boifie . ohmaigod . muhammad is my friend's boifie for two years in semesra . uhukk . so that,he never talk to other peeps esp girls . because my friend is so sensitive . yeah ! if a day i saw she crying and i know what happen to her . ish ish ish . thats not good to "burukkan orang" . put it down .what if one of PRODIGY know about us ? whooo! i cant imagine it . it would be hot gossip in prodigy group and also at twitter . oh gosh!
ouhkay . let me story little bit about us . since we never talk to each other for two years even we are in same school,so 6 dec 2012 is our first conservation . yeah ! we hang out together at mid valley megamall . oh no no . not only two . actually it was our meeting with prodigy . cant believe ?this our picture . see .
i just hope that our relay will be long lasting until our last breath .
#capital P

No comments:

Post a Comment